Monument leaders desecrated native lands
Concorida U was third, while UW-RF came in 22nd
By now, we have all heard of the marked increase in the price of EpiPens, used to administer medication to those suffering from allergic reactions. The price of the pens...
Plenty of reasons why La Crosse School District Superintendent, Randy Nelson
Twelve people in one house had to be treated for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning this weekend...
Seven adults and five children inside the house in the town of Arcadia were taken to local hospitals yesterday. Police were called when some of the people began to feel ill. A police officer also became ill from the fumes. It seems the carbon monoxide came from a charcoal grill being used in the kitchen to heat the house.
Tomah residents eager to hear more about the upcoming Tomah Area School District referendum will have to wait. The public forum schedule for last night was postponed because of the weather. Superintendent Cindy Zahrte said the forum will be rescheduled.
The referendum will ask taxpayers for an additional $300 thousand for 2014-15, $750 thousand for 2015-16 and $1.5 million for 2016-17.
You can get more information on the school district’s website.