STREAM LIVE

Flood Meetings Set In Minnesota

Got storm damage? Live in Houston or Fillmore County? State and

federal folks are holding public assistance briefings this week for 18 Minnesota counties affected by severe storms and flooding in June.

 

Applicants eligible for disaster aid include cities and counties, electric cooperatives, non-profits and schools. The federal government covers 75 percent of costs and the state and/or local government will pay the other 25 percent.


Thursday is the day set for residents of Houston and Fillmore County.

In order to post comments, you must be a registered user.

Polls

Are You Concerned About The Cargo Hauled Through LaCrosse By Rail?